Visibility

Watch & Learn

Dear Juneleh,

If you are aware of the visitors here you may have given them a heads up about certain things and if you are not, well then you can probably read between the lines. I know you won't be surprised to hear/see me greet the wild hogs that have been sniffing around.

Sometimes you find the occasional boar pushing through the brush and remind yourself they can be nasty creatures who can do some damage. But pig eyes and brutish nature aren't synonymous with intelligent.

That is why they end up on a spit on a barbecue and we don't. Sometimes you learn a lot by watching and waiting to see if they keep sniffing around out of curiosity or because they think they have discovered things. 

Nothing a boar buster can't handle.


No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...