Visibility

Another Day

Dear June,

This caught my eye for all sorts of reasons. I stumbled onto it and it reminded me of you and I. Got this funny feeling that you are going to visit here today. Granted I could be wrong but sometimes a man has to go with his gut and follow his heart.

And that fair lady is what I am doing- I am following my heart. Been wandering through fields of fire and been amazed by some of what I have seen. So much beauty- wish you were there with me.

Been thinking about you too and wondering how you are doing. Still have this feeling that you are carrying around a heavy burden and would love to ease your load.

Saw AAF today and thought of you. Keep thinking about those rocky beaches, you know the ones with salt water and how much fun it would be to take a long walk. Maybe somewhere down the road.

Some loves never die...

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...