Baby,
I am lost today in a swirl of thoughts, feeling and confusion. Sometimes I get this crazy feeling where I just miss you terribly and I wonder where it comes from and why it hits me out of the blue.
I am not going to lie and say that I haven't found a way to create a space in which you don't exist. Had to do that for obvious reasons.
But things happen and you come walking back in like nothing ever changed. Ok, I get that it is not literal but damn something comes about that makes me think about you and remember what it was like and...
It just throws me because this is so foreign. I don't recognize this guy that looks at me in the mirror. His face is a bit older and there is a little less hair but the light in his eyes and that curly lip prove it is me.
So I come back to the same places and wonder. I walk through it all and ask myself what it is I want and what I am doing.
I wonder about you. Wonder what you are doing and who you are doing it with. Wonder about the truth of your words and if you have managed to convince yourself of certain things.
I don't know what the future holds but I have my suspicions. You may think you are the boss, but I caught you once and I think that I can do it again, assuming that I would be willing to try.
Got a lot of good things happening now...
No comments:
Post a Comment