Visibility

I Thought of Us



Listening to this and watching Stevie/Lindsey interact made me think of us. That connection I feel never completely goes away. There may be moments where it doesn't feel as strong and then something happens and it comes storming back.

The way they look at each other makes me think that they haven't ever left their secret world either. I have told you before and I'll tell you again that I would like to kiss you again.

I want to dance with you and more. Won't beg to do it. Been down that road and frankly I don't think I need to.

If you were open to it, well I could make it happen.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...