I blame you for the song below. ;)
Last night I wave goodbye, now it seems yearsWish that little girl a happy birthday for me. Hard to believe how fast they grow. Hard to believe a lot of things yet here we are talking to each other on a different level than through other means.
I'm back in the city where nothing is clear
But thoughts of me, holding you
Bringing us near
And tell me when will our eyes meet?
When can I touch you?
When will this strong yearning end?
And when will I hold you again?
Time in New England took me away
To long rocky beaches and you, by the bay
We started a story
Whose end must now wait
And tell me when will our eyes meet?
When can I touch you?
When will this strong yearning end?
And when will I hold you again?
I feel the change comin'
I feel the wind blow
I feel brave and daring
I feel my blood flow
With you I could bring out
All the love, that I have
With you there's a Heaven So earth ain't so bad
And tell me when will our eyes meet?
When can I touch you?
When will this strong yearning end?
And when will I hold you again, again?
Think about what we could do together. Think about what we could be together. Better yet, just think about being together.
I can fill all of those holes and make you feel so special and so good. Give me your hand and let me caress your heart.
I still love you as you love me. Don't care if you call me crazy or think I am nuts because you know woman that I know things.
C'mon baby, give me the word and let's take that fire that still burns and set it free. Submit....;)
No comments:
Post a Comment