Hey June,
We have had some unwelcome visitors come by and I sort of wonder what they are looking for, but I don't really care.
Fuck 'em is my gut response 'cuz I am only writing here for you.
There is really not much other purpose other than emptying the closets of my mind and there are many.
And as I have said many times, the only reason for you to visit is because there is unfinished business.
A connection that just doesn't want to die because there is a magic there that has its own rhyme and reason. One I can't explain or fathom so I just do my best to accept it.
I can stay angry with almost anyone, but find it hard to do with you, even when you are bitchy.
My gut always gives me the same feeling and answer about you. It is the one that leads me to think you feel it too, even if you don't want to accept or admit it.
That is part of why I want to kiss and take you. Because what bothers us is that it feels right and if others can't deal, well...
Hell, in the name of science we ought to find out because you can't say yes or no without experimenting. Can't confirm or deny the validity of a hypothesis without a test. Maybe some itches shouldn't be scratched and maybe some should be.
No comments:
Post a Comment