Visibility

The Answer Is Probably

Dear June,

I know you are wondering whether I would say yes or not to sleeping with you. The answer is that if you ask me nicely I would say...maybe.

:)

Might say no and make you ask twice. Yeah, I know you don't believe I would say no, well I wouldn't say no to something else but I won't say what that is.

Not that it matters since you seem unwilling to spend time with me...now.

Never know what tomorrow will bring, you're proof of that. Never thought you'd be in my life or a part of it in any way and look at this.

Not quite 20 years, but hell not that far off either, Whoa.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...