Visibility

Dear June

To my dear JuneBug,

Life has been so very busy lately. I know that you are feeling the stress. I know that the wear and tear is draining your energy, but just remember that Old John has big shoulders and arms that can carry you for miles.

All you need to do is have faith and believe. The future is so bright. We have our own lullaby to fall asleep to and warm smiles to wake each other up with.

You know that you are my girl.

-Johnny

3 comments:

JohnnyandJune said...

Awww, Sweetheart, you just made me cry. You have no idea what those words meant to me. I love you so.

Unknown said...

You guys are the best! Each time I read your words I smile, and today you made me shed a happy tear for you both.

JohnnyandJune said...

June,

I love you too.

M,

Thanks. We appreciate it.

-Johnny

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...