Visibility

I Never Stop Thinking About You

Each day I wake up and go to bed with the same dull ache in my side. A piece of my heart is missing. There is an empty place that feels cold. It is bitter this pain. So I close my eyes and I let my mind go and it finds you there.

Across the endless time and space I find you, my love eternal. My other half who helps to complete me.

You understand the things that no one else does. You are the star in the night sky that leads me home. There is no one like you. No one who sees me as you do, no one who infuriates me as you do. The anger and frustration, the joy and the pain. Happy and sad, you take but you give more.

My love for you is.

It just is. I no longer remember when you were not a part of me, not in a real sense. And if we should ever be separated, truly separated my soul would always remember. Be it ten minutes or ten years I know that it would take but a moment for it all to come back.

I will always be here holding your hand.

2 comments:

JohnnyandJune said...

I have never read more beautiful words in my life. I am speechless, tears rolling down my face. Please come to me soon. I need to hold you already. My heart aches for you in a way it has never ached before and I can't bear time passing w/out your touch.

JohnnyandJune said...

Thank you for this beautiful post. You have no idea what it has done to me. It stopped me dead in my tracks.

I love you. You are the love of my life.

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...