Visibility

Island Time

Someone asked me if I was trapped on a desert island who I'd want with me. I gave the standard answer and said the professor, Skipper and Mary Ann but they didn't accept it.

They said I had to name a real person so I said I have a real person in mind and then I refused to share the name. It was you I was thinking of.  I don't know that I have the patience/tolerance to deal with being with most people for days upon days, but I am confident we wouldn't get sick of each other.

When we choose to communicate we do it well.

Life is particularly crazy and interesting. Most of it is good, but there is some scary stuff that is wearing me down a bit. Sometimes I have to really push myself to keep moving, but most of the time I walk forwards because lying down won't change anything.

One of these days you and I will have to have a real conversation. Got no idea when, but  someday.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...