Visibility

Another Year

Surprised me when I realized next months marks 10 years. Not the start of it all, but certainly a marker in time that reminds me of the profound impact and change that came along with it all.

I am not who I was then. Too much has happened and I can't ignore or forget it but I don't know I would if I could.  Sometimes I am angered and disappointed by things and sometimes I am relaxed because if lightning can strike multiple times it can happen again.

I have no expectations just the awareness that some things happen no matter what we do or don't do. Perhaps there will be a discussion one day, perhaps not.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...