Dear Juneleh,
Got this feeling that you'll be back here sooner than later. Got a bunch of feelings that I have mulled over sharing but haven't said a damn word just because.
Suppose you have an idea but then again maybe you don't. Got a few ideas about what you may or may not think but don't spend much time trying to analyze. Still got this idea about the physical that I am fairly certain is rock solid.
Been a hard few days and not hard in the way I like or you. ;)
It is one of those grind it out and you'll see what happens.
In a different life I would have come home and said I need your mind and your body, might need your body first to clear my mind. :)
It is a fucked up world sometimes, but there are some highlights and cool opportunities.
Got to hit the place with the machines and metal now.
No comments:
Post a Comment