Dear Sweet June,
Been a couple of weeks since you were last here or so it appears to me so I am not sure if you have read the post I wrote before this one.
Got a feeling you might come by tonight or maybe it is better described as hoping you will.
It occurs to me I was 34 when we started talking so we're about to hit 18 years for certain, though it might be slightly longer or slightly less.
A couple of months don't matter because it is long enough to be more than a third of our total lives and most of our adult lives. Pretty crazy stuff.
Got this itch I need to scratch, got this wicked crazy desire to get some answers to questions I am certain I already know the answers to.
It is not just grabbing your hips and having my way with you or wrapping my fingers in your hair while I feed you, though that is part of it.
It is the complete engagement. It is the look in your eyes and the way you melt. It is taking care of you, watching you relax and watching you lose yourself in ecstasy.
It is our world and knowing we found magic that not everyone discovers and taking advantage of what so few get. So much more to say to you, but not going to write more here today unless I see you come by tonight.
And even then I might not write it here, might just reach out to you. Taking it one moment at a time cuz it is all we can do.
No comments:
Post a Comment