Dear Juneleh,
Updating this for the third time or so I think since you last read anything. I have intentionally given you space because I don't want you to feel any sort of pressure from me though I am not sure that is possible.
Given all that you have heard and read during the last 20 years or so I think you're probably certain I am interested in taking your body and making it sing again.
Why wouldn't I be.
Why wouldn't you be too.
Honest answer is I think you probably are but are mostly likely preoccupied with other things and there is nothing wrong with that given all that is going on. I would be surprised to hear otherwise.
Would love to know more and to offer more support but I am not certain you want that from me right now.
I figure you will reach out when you are ready. Given time of year I suppose I ought to make the offer to take you out for your birthday.
If we talk behind the scenes I'll certainly offer there as well.
Anyway, in the interim whatever that means I am thinking about you and obviously want the best for you so I hope things are going your way. I rather expect they are given what I know about you.
So much more to talk about and catch up on...hopefully soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment