You probably won't read this but in case you do I was really disappointed to see something that makes it sound like you are seeing someone.
It is hurtful and upsets me. If we really meant all the things we said to and about each other why wouldn't we have a conversation about a future. Why wouldn't we really dig in.
Life is short and when you find someone who you jibe with it is important to dig in. You said I was the love of your life and while I understand things can change that doesn't just die or go away.
Especially when you haven't had real time together.
If I moved away I think you'd be very upset. I think you'd be disappointed. I think you need to stop sleeping with that other guy and wake up.
But what do I know, I am just a man trying to get some time with the woman he loved to see where things really stand.
Is it scary?
Sure, but it is scary not knowing too.
Can we live if we never find out?
Of course but do you want to be like your grandmother and talk about the red headed boy who once was.
Come on Juneleh, let's have the conversation. Let's put our cards on the table.
Added later,
This post never ceases to move me. It is pure.
No comments:
Post a Comment