Visibility

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When my ship is at sea you are the North star that I use to guide my way home.

Baby, when you aren't close to me the world just ain't right. I walk through the rain looking for you. The water pours down my face and obscures my view. I run blindly searching for you but you aren't there.

The pain of being far away is hard.

I ache.

I ache.

I ache.

June,

You are special. No one knows what we share. No one understands the place we occupy. It is not that goofy high school puppy love. It is real. It is alive and it is ours.

I do love you so. Woman, I take you, all of you and I love you more each day.

3 comments:

JohnnyandJune said...

What on earth did I ever do to deserve you? I am sitting here, crying at work.

I have read this over and over. And I will forever.

Hang in there, Sweetheart. It hurts me, too, how little time we get. I ache to the core. It will ease up soon. I promise you.

I love you. Forever.

JohnnyandJune said...

You have no idea -- for words cannot convey -- how much I love this post. And you.

Forever,
Junebug

Anonymous said...

Hi baby,

Fell asleep early and then woke up. Dreamt you were in my arms. It was sheer bliss.

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...