Visibility

Weekend in New England

Hokey song, but that is the nature of a love song, isn't it.

But thoughts of me --holding you
Bringing us near

4 comments:

JohnnyandJune said...

Grown men know how to say they're sorry.

JohnnyandJune said...

Grown men know how to say they're sorry when there is a reason to apologize.

JohnnyandJune said...

I am still furious with you for saying the thing about the neighbor and that it was somehow my doing. And you should feel shitty for even saying it.

You have always had issues w/apologzing when you fuck up. And I am disgusted with this.

JohnnyandJune said...

I am glad that we made up. Thanks, Johnny. I love you!

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...