Visibility

Do You Dare To Believe?

It is 2am and I am about to go to bed. So my curious girl, do you dare to believe. In the silence of the night do you remember what it was like to open your heart and bare your soul. Do you remember when I was your air and you were mine and dream that maybe one day it could happen.

Or do you continue to lie and say that you come here out of curiosity. I tamed your heart once and I can tame it again. That is not arrogance, it is fact. Did I ever mention that I like pressing your buttons...all of them.

Got two hands for you or two arms...if you are lucky. And now I have to get some sleep. Life is...interesting now and only getting crazier. The future beckons and I must go meet it.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...