Visibility

Every Day

Dear June,

It won't surprise you to hear that I think about you every day and it shouldn't surprise you that I think of many things.

Every day I think about you and what you are to me. Every day I remember what it felt like to spend time with you and how it proved all I had believed to be true about you and I and us.

Every day I remember what it was like to kiss lips that were made for mine and to make love to a woman who set me on fire. I couldn't keep my hands off of you because you are simply beautiful inside and out. I know you think it is a line but some of my greatest joy came from being inside you, kissing your lips and staring into your eyes.

I would write you poetry and make up stories for your pleasure.

And you know I adore and cherish you, even when you do things that are illogical and irrational.

I don't know how many times we get to fall in love but I do know you are my greatest love story and that you have changed my life and I still believe that one kiss is all it takes for everything to come rushing back.

I won't apologize for saying or feeling these things nor do I really think I have to. I am not asking anything here.

What I hope is that when life feels rough and things don't go as you wish they would you remember there is a man who loves you with all his heart and believes in you.

Nothing in life is perfect. People are human and flawed, life is full of inconsistencies and things that are inexplicably complicated and or strange.

But the great contradiction of life is that there are perfect moments and I feel lucky to have shared some perfection with you.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...