Visibility

Technology

Juneleh,

Baby I am ready to tear out what little hair I have left. Damn sites are down again and the customer service is awful. I am in the process of trying to find new service but it looks like I may still be down for a day or two.

I am told it depends on a variety of things such as where I fall into the queue and how much work it takes to move things blah, blah, blah, blah.

I hate this because this cuts more deeply. Kind of silly because I am not limited to writing in just one place or anything like that but I guess it is because I have put so much time into it. There is so much of me and as silly as it sounds it feels like part of my essence is tied into them.

Whenever I die, which with a little luck will be many decades from now those words I have left behind will give kids, grandkids and whomever else may care a chance to gain some sense of who I am/was. It is weird to think about how I started this all on a whim and to see how far it has taken me.

Can you imagine me without my words. Can you picture me as anything but a writer. Would you have ever fallen in love with me if you hadn't had those words to read. Would we have ever found each other without them.

I suppose if I believe in meant to be, the universe and all that stuff than I have to say we would have and that it would have happened. I suppose I have to look at the board and say it all started before this joint and the others but it is weird.

Weird because the board is history and all that we were there is gone.

And now here we are millenia later in this place. 

You may call me what you will but as I have told you many times I cannot ever look at you or think about you without gratitude. Things may not have started or gone along in the traditional manner but they have come about.

We may have had some hard moments and times when we were hurt by each other but I would do it all again because the good outweighs all the bad and you are the woman who helped me remember there is more magic in the world than we realize and that even when we think we know it all...we don't.

P.S. if you were standing in front of me you would have to ask me to hug/kiss you because I am very shy.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...