Visibility

Vision

Some people let the fog obscure their vision and instead of walking forward they stand on the sidelines and shout warnings at those who move forward. There is a time and a place for caution but there is also a time and place for movement.

I choose to step into the fog to gain a clearer picture of what lies ahead because I like making informed decisions. It has always served me well and how I have made progress.


“Everything tells me that I am about to make a wrong decision, but making mistakes is just part of life. What does the world want of me? Does it want me to take no risks, to go back to where I came from because I didn't have the courage to say "yes" to life?”
― Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

“When I had nothing to lose, I had everything. When I stopped being who I am, I found myself.”
― Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

"I'm restless. Things are calling me away. My hair is being pulled by stars again." ~Anais Nin

Some people run from change and some run towards it. Don't know what is possible until you try. I choose trying over thinking and doing over just being.

Somewhere along the way that will intersect with the place I want to end up. I see possibility and strive to make it opportunity.

Maybe it will work, maybe it won't. Either way I sleep well at night.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...