Well sweet Juneleh we have hit that time of year where they say the big man upstairs is writing in his book.
I say the future is unwritten and that it is filled with possibilities and potential. I have been to hell and back more than a couple of times during the last decade or so and have no problem saying that the most recent experience was in many ways the worst.
It was a hard fucking year and I got my ass kicked and handed back to me more than once.
But old Johnny is ornery, stubborn and unwilling to just concede defeat. People say and do what they want but I put my head down and do what is required. It always pays off and I think it might have again.
Here is to the future, unwritten and unknown but bigger, better and brighter for all.
Major League baseball fun too, love my team.
No comments:
Post a Comment