Visibility

Unfiltered and Free

Dear June,

I much prefer being completely unfiltered and just letting go. It is entertaining to me to see what kind of crazy shit I can write and how many people will respond. Sort of juvenile, but I think I am at my best when I just let go and write.

Kind of funny to me too because sometimes people read the real and serious stuff and tell me they are surprised. Can't decide if I should be offended because they  thought I was some silly buffoon or if it never occurred to them that I might actually have something to say.

Well hell, I have plenty to say about lots of things but sometimes I just refuse to say it because it is not worth my time or I just don't feel like it. And if there is something I am good at it, it is not doing what or whom I don't feel like doing.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...