Dear June,
Got to tell you that I was at a party recently and someone asked if the people had married the person they thought was the best kisser
Don't let this go to your head, but you are the person I liked kissing the most. I'll let you make a list of reasons about why liked the most is better, equal or as good as "best."
I need to buy a new car. Haven't decided what and hope to be able to hold off for a few more months because I expect it to lead to a better deal, but we shall see. The current one needs work and I don't want to put a lot of cash into it, so if I can help it limp along for a while that would be good.
But life doesn't always cooperate so I am doing some research and looking around just in case I have to pull the trigger on it sooner. This time around I need to make sure that it is more than just economical and reliable, this time I want a little comfort too.
Work too hard not to get that. Heated seats, lumbar support, nice stereo and better safety gear. Man, so very different than the last time around. And with that I am out of here, time to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment