Some might call it crude, but today would have been vastly improved had your legs or lips been wrapped around me. Just one of those crazy, can't rest because the world won't stop spinning moves and moments.
Spent much of it working hard to figure out WTF was causing all hell to break loose and how to stop it. Think a couple of people were surprised by me because they told me I was far more intense than they would have imagined. I told them that is what happens when stupid shit happens and I have to account for said stupidity.
I am good at getting into trouble on my own, hate when other people cause chaos and suck me into it, but sometimes that is how it goes and it is definitely how it went today. Still not done, but I think I might actually finish the projects before midnight so I'll consider that a victory.
No comments:
Post a Comment