Visibility

This & That

Dear June,

A while back there was a visitor here that hung around for a while. Spent time digging through things here, left a couple of comments that mildly irked me. Not sure what bothered me because they were similar to mosquito bites, nothing of substance but itchy enough to get your attention.

But the lion doesn't respond to the yapping of small dogs and smart people don't give mosquito bites much if any thought. Guess the fact that I remember means I am not a lion or particularly smart. Or maybe it just means that I remember lots of things, some good, some bad and some in between.

Ultimately I return to the same sources for my decision making because they are proven. When I make my list of wins and losses the wins still outnumber the losses. The problem is that there a few losses there that are a bit larger than I like, chaps my hide a bit.

I could tell you that I saw a recent picture and that you looked pretty damn good, but I'd hate to stroke your ego if I couldn't stroke other parts so...

This post could go a lot of different directions and inside my head it already has but I think I'll save those for thoughts for now. Maybe I'll share them at a later date, maybe I won't. Don't know, kind of funny to say since I know things.

But if I know anything it is that I know nothing and that so much I had thought, expected or planned has turned out differently than I had anticipated so I'll just sit back and wait. Not particularly easy but sometimes it is how it has to be.

Archimedes was right, with the right lever you can move the world but you have to have it and sometimes you just don't. 

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...