Visibility

Some Fantasies Remain...Just That

Dear June,

I suppose it wouldn't matter or make sense to ask you to fly out immediately to help me fulfill an old fantasy.

For more than a decade there have been moments where I pondered the kind of fun we could have in my old bedroom. But given that in a day it will no longer be accessible I suppose that it shall have to stay in the land of fantasy and nothing more.

I am going to miss that place would have been nice to show it to you. Definitely not your style, but if you wanted to know more about the places and things that helped make me who I am, that would provide some insight.

Maybe not as much as it  could if the walls could talk, but some.

Change is the one constant in life, is it not.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...