Visibility

Been A While

Been a while since I updated here, long enough I forgot about the post below.

Got way too much going on that is kid related. Way too much that has me straddling the line between concerned and worried. It is probably ok, probably fine, probably just stuff they go through. That is what I tell myself, but sometimes I wonder.

Sometimes I wonder if there is something worse going on. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to feel like I had real support and wasn't doing it alone. Sometimes I wonder about a lot of things, but I do what I have to do because it is who I am.

And I promise myself that change is coming and one day it won't be like this.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...