Haven't updated here for a long time for a variety of reasons none of which need to be spelled out in great detail. Sometimes less is more.
What I will say is sometimes parenting is exceptionally challenging and difficult. Sometimes it feels like you are on point and know precisely what you are doing and sometimes...no.
Been going through an extended moment of WTF in which I feel like I have been trying to tread water after my feet were chained and my hands were cuffed. And because that is just not enough of a challenge someone keeps trying to physically force my head underwater.
While I know that in the long run this is a blip on a long line of life experiences it is hard to use that as anything other than a sad platitude. The kind of thing people say when they have nothing else they can add.
So it is one day at a time knowing some will be hard, some will be easy and some will be a mixture of both. But I keep smiling because I haven't failed a major test yet and this won't be where it starts. Just got to vent occasionally and keep going because that is how you find yourself on the other side of bumps in the road.
No comments:
Post a Comment