Visibility

Hug

Dear June,

Been a long time since we shared a hug. Thought about it once or twice and wondered if maybe you might enjoy getting lost in my arms. Or maybe it is me wanting to get lost in yours. Maybe it is because it has been a long and hard road.

Maybe it is just that or maybe it is because I have memories that lead to questions and a gut feeling about some things.

Could be the last time I saw you I was surprised by how good you smelled. Smell is a powerful sense, it triggers memories, drives ideas and emotions.

If I haven't proved I am pretty good at being standoffish when I want to be it is only because you take that sixth sense that hasn't completely faded and read between the lines. Ah, so much I want to say and maybe one day I will.

For now I'll say I need a hug, the kind where you can just let go and let shit out. Been a little rough and sometimes I feel the weight. If I get said hug or not I'll manage cuz it is what I do, but I am not going to lie, the idea sounds so...good.

Can't write more, just can't let more out. Want to, but not today.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...