Visibility

Who Needs Sleep

Hi June,

Think I got 3 hours of sleep last night, if that and it wasn't consecutive. To say I feel like hell isn't an understatement. I am sure I look like it too. If you propositioned me today I might even say no.

I don't know if anything would work down there, the headache I have now makes it hard to focus upon anything. But it does occur to me that we are looking at at around 15 or 16 years of 'knowing' each other. That is a trip, hard to believe.

Hoping my head clears up, got to get on a plane. Pancreatic cancer is a bitch and we're not sure what sort of treatment might be possible, if any.  Sucks, but what can you do but hope the old man fools the docs again.

He did it before, maybe it will happen again. I am not real hopeful, but hopeful nonetheless. And regardless heading out to spend time with him. I don't want to join this club of people missing a parent or both.

Guess I have no choice, sooner or later...

Hope I can sleep tonight and that this is like a 24 hour bug or something. So irritated and angry.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...