Visibility

Sooner Or Later

Dear Sweet Juneleh,

I can't predict the long term future but in the short term I'll say I am certain we are going to find our way back to something more than you reading my words.

Something that combines our mental/emotional connection with the physical. We're both thinking about it, both wondering.

I will have you again and you will have me. The world we built may be unconventional, but it is not dead.

It is sacred ground and magical.

I have kept my hands to myself when I have seen you, but I have had to remind myself.

You may say it is lust or just a man being horny and I'll say that plays the smallest role.

It is because it feels right. It feels normal.

Like I should put my hand on the small of your back as I open the door for you and we walk in.

We still don't know everything about each other, but we know all of the really important stuff. The silly back and forth about food, doesn't matter.

It is effortless spending time together.

We know how to take care of each other and the fact that it is so natural makes all the difference.

It is not work.

Two thrusts and I am all the way in physically, but mentally, it is already there.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...