Visibility

Maybe I Am Crazy

Dear Sweet June,

Maybe I am crazy but I swear I felt you thinking about us, you, me.

Swear I could feel you lying next to me, reminded me when you told me I wasn't close enough when we were spooning.

Thought about asking you if you wanted to see a movie with me this weekend or whenever. Doesn't have to be that, could be lunch/dinner whatever.

We'll see if I am correct in expecting you to show up again tonight or if I am sadly mistaken. ;)

Dinner last night was really good, but I need to bear down  at the gym.

Got lots to say...maybe.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...