Visibility

Tired

Hello Juneleh,

Too bad you aren't here to help me unwind and better manage the craziness that currently exists here.

Too bad you can't see the pictures and memories as I think you'd find it interesting. I think you'd like seeing the old photos of me.

Who knows, maybe one day you will.

Haven't got enough time to write as I really want to but figured you'd be back here to see what the latest is.

Maybe you'll sit on my lap and let me bounce you for a few while we share stories or maybe you'll lie down and let me give you a ride while we talk about life.

Who knows. :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...