If you are here it is not just to read love poems or to see if I have propositioned you...again. It is not just curiosity or ego stroking.
It is considering...
It is thinking...
It is wondering...
It is evaluating...
Because whatever is between us doesn't just die or fade away. It has life beyond lust and forbidden fruit.
We both feel it and know it.
Sooner or later I think we are going to act on it and get that first hand memory of what electricity really feel like when you are with someone who just gets and fits you.
Maybe it is hard. Maybe it is complicated. Maybe it is easier than ever before.
Maybe I walk behind you and figure out where the lines are so that after I release the buttons/snaps/zipper/velcro I know exactly where my hands ought to go. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment