Dear June,
Dreamt about you for the first time in a long while, or at least the first that I remember parts of.
Grabbed a meal, asked you to sleep with me and you said no. We left the restaurant, stopped by some beautiful room and you surprised me and said I could have your mouth if I wanted.
I told you that you had always said it made no sense to you to do one but not the other and you surprised me again and said yes.
Last part I remember was feeling your legs wrap around me...
Had a hell of a day today, was late for a meeting for the second time in a row. Both times involved that little problem that sometimes comes up.
Was especially irritated because I woke up two hours early so that I would have plenty of time. But the internal mutiny refused to listen and rain added to the impact.
Was 10 minutes late and got a verbal warning. Was irritated because I have been early many times because I know I run late so I try to compensate.
But sometimes memory is a funny thing in professional and personal settings.
Anyway, as ELO says I would tell you everything if you picked up the telephone, or at least consider it.
More likely in person and definitely preferred, I like eye contact with you. Not to mention you always smell so damn good to me, that has to be chemical and not just perfume.
Pheromones or something.
Such a strange day and strange time.
Got a few big things in the works and am working my ass off to make them happen. Keep your fingers crossed and your legs uncrossed for me huh. ;)
Got to go run now, see you around Juneleh.
-Johnny
No comments:
Post a Comment