Dear Sweet Girl,
I can feel the wheels in your head turning as you mull over what you have read. Thought about telling you how badly I want to bend you over the couch or how desperately I want your mouth.
Thought about telling you how I want to see you on your back again and look in your eyes while I pump you but really want you to know it is not just about sex for me.
It is the connection. It is knowing what your hand feels like in mine. It is remembering that moment at the restaurant when I slid next to you at the booth and took your hand and you blushed.
We felt something then, I am sure we did.
So now that you know I know you have been reading and thinking too you're probably wondering why I haven't said anything. I have been waiting to see what you do. Waiting to see if you stay silent cuz I am the man and you expect me to pursue you or some such thing.
Or something else.
Hell, I figure you probably need time to process and given the situation of the world it is a little more complex than normal.
But we will see each other. We will have a date, I can feel it.
My lady, I will feel your hand in mine again and your body pressed up against me. It's not if, but when. I have far more to say, but some things will wait for in person.
No comments:
Post a Comment