Visibility

You Rang

 Sweet Juneleh,


I told you the only reason to come here is because you are interested in exploring something more than plain friendship with me. I still hold to that.

Not saying you have to promise the rest of your life or anything like that, can't say that we will or won't wake up in the house we share together 20 years from now. It is too far off.

Do I want to hold and kiss you?

Yes.

Will I ask you to give me your body?

Damn straight, you're sexy as hell to me.

Is it crude to ask you to give me head or to tell you I want to be buried to the hilt in you?

Maybe, but it is true. I remember what it was like and want it all again.

Want to see where it leads and what can happen, but I can wait for it. I'll obviously live if it doesn't happen and so will you, but I think it would be a shame for both of us if we didn't try.

There is something there and we both know it.

It is far more than just wanting you to swallow me again.

It is the deep connection and eternal friendship that has that extra magic touch in it. Slip your hand into mine and take a chance.

One step at a time, life is short, let's see what it feels like and let our connection breathe as it is meant to.

That electric current gives life more life. Come on baby, let's go for a ride and live a little.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...