Visibility

Sunday Night Musing

Dear Lady Juneleh,

Well sweet girl you read one post here and I can't say if that is because it was late, I bored you or if 53 other things happened.

But here I am writing you again to ask how long you are going to make me wait before I get to kiss you again. How long before I get to take you and we get to roam through our kingdom.

You can tell me all you want about complications and challenges and I'll agree but fuck woman, we're not stupid people. This isn't impossible and yeah I understand some would claim there is moral ambiguity but fuck them.

Life is short and your silver carousel only spins in circles so many times and if you are going to let it take you up and down you might as well let me do the pumping.

I know you are thinking about it, maybe not every day and maybe you do your best to put those thoughts away but they creep back up. Wrap your hand around me and maybe you can see if you can make rise up too. ;)

Give me your hand and let's see if a boy and a girl can walk through their own private woods. I hear you about life feeling like a chore, let me help it feel less so

I can be sweet, or I can wrap both of my hands in your hair and remind you what it feels like to be a woman and to be alive in a way that no one else can.

Really.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...