Dear Sweet Girl,
I don't think you have read the post before this and hell I am not sure if you are going to read this one any time soon.
But I am writing it anyway.
I hurt myself and I am not sure how. Got something weird going on with a leg and it is irritating. Not painful enough to stop me from exercising or doing what I want to do but noticeable. Can't decide if I am supposed to do nothing and see if it heals or fight through it.
Could do the usual stuff and talk about kissing you or the the different ways I want to use your body as my play toy but I'll save it for now.
I miss talking with you, really talking. Miss being close. Have said it before, am saying it again.
Think it is time to sit down in person. There is something there. Need to explore it a bit.
When things are hard who do we go looking for.
No comments:
Post a Comment