Visibility

Dear June

Dear June,

Been thinking about many things and one thing keeps popping up. I want to spend time with you.

There, I said it.

Time is limited and I want to get a sense of who we are now. I have a pretty distinct idea based upon the communication we have had and I think it is worth digging in a little bit.

Sometimes a moment presents itself and you need to take action. I recognize the timing might be rough and there are some complications but at this stage of life there are always going to be some sort of complication.

If we are who I suspect we are we will find a way to work together and work through them.

And if we are not, well we'll have some answers to some questions that I have wondered about for years.

Don't know if or when you will read this but I am putting it out there.

And I'll add that I wanted to kiss you when I saw you. Even though you kind of ignored me it felt very natural.

I kind of figured you would be a little stand offish just because.

Anyhow, I think we ought to give it a go and just see. Not asking for any specific commitment other than to spend some time together and see how it feels.


No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...