Visibility

August 2023

 Dear June,


I am about as blunt here as I can be though I want to be blunt elsewhere. Been waiting to get a chance to speak with you in person about the future.

I want to spend time with you and see what things look, see and feel like.

Got my ideas but I want to know more. I hate the idea of you potentially dating other guys and my missing out on a chance to find out what could be.

We find ourselves in an interesting position and I am ready to learn more. About time to pull you into my arms and see what happens.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...