Visibility

Summer 2023 Approaches

Dear June,


Still not certain when you will see this but figure you have kept coming here through the years so sooner or later you'll be back.

Thought about how it would feel if you spent time with someone else and it set me off far more than I could have imagined.

Think the root is I want to spend time with you and see what happens. I want to see if the magic is there as I suspect or if something has changed. It is hard to say without doing that.

We're definitely different people than we were but in many ways I see the roots and feel confident that whatever magic brought us together still exists.

So I am asking you to give me your hand and take some time to explore. Might not go the way we would hope, but it might.

Can't know if you can fly unless you take out your wings. So call me crazy or whatever, but I want you in my arms and I want to feel our lips meet again. I want to know so that I don't spend any more years wondering.

Doesn't mean I can't or won't survive if I never get answers because I will. But I know every other time you have made decisions without me and I think this is one we need to make together.

It is ten years since we last officially made love. That is long enough, we ought to give it another try.

Can we still fly?

Perhaps.

Let's find out or at least discuss it.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...