I have written soft, gentle letters. I have asked to spend time with you and done the 'right' thing and it has gotten me no where.
So should I just ask you to sleep with me. Should I tell you I miss watching you smile while you blew me.
Or should I say I miss watching you watch me slide in and out of you.
Should I tell you I miss making you cum so hard you shook.
Should I call and say these things or leave a voicemail.
Should I send them in an email.
Should I ask if there is some other man keeping you warm and if that is why you ignore me,
Or should I just demand that you give me your body and let me take you where you know I can like no one else.
Don't know if you will read this any time soon but I expect you will see it one day. I expect you have felt my eyes upon you and wondered if I was watching you from afar.
I can tell you I haven't ever watched you in secret. If I was staring at you then it was done where you already I knew I was present, so it wasn't in secret ever.
Come on woman, submit and take a chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment