Visibility

That Guy...Really

Well June I have no idea if you're ever going to read anything here again and am not sure that posting here makes any sense.

You don't talk to me anymore. You don't share anything and judging by the way you treated me today you don't particularly care what I think.

Maybe I am wrong, maybe I am not. 

Got to tell you I was not impressed with the skinny guy with the old man pot belly. No muscle, no sign of personality but a healthy attitude.

Thought it was funny when he tried to ignore me and when he tried to give me a hard look after I left the theater.

I could fart and knock him over.

Got to tell you I am hurt, angry and disappointed too.

I had thought there would be a real conversation and that maybe we could sort things out. Maybe I am to blame because I never stopped loving you.

That is the truth.

It has ebbed and flowed but it hasn't ever died and now I don't know if I am supposed to try and kill it or just live my life and see what happens down the road.

I was you I might read some of the other posts I have here, but none of them will replace a real heart-to-heart between us.

Yeah, I am dumb enough to ask, but fuck it, if you don't ask you don't get and I have lots of questions. 


Might have to accept that I will never get answers and the girl who cared about my feelings  is gone, but maybe not.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...