Visibility

Did You Ever Cry?

Did you ever cry about us? Did you ever feel badly and wonder if you were making a mistake? Did you ever wonder why? You know, that giant "why" that encompasses all of the questions.

When you think about us what do you think about? If I gave you something to suck on would you do so or would you just yell at me for being rude and obnoxious.

Sometimes I think you just need a good spanking and then some. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if we were trapped on that island or locked in that room we always talked about.

Do you think you can continue to hide your heart from me and if so, how long will you try. I think that you like being pursued. I think that you like knowing that I continue to burn and to ache.

Sometimes I wonder if you think it is too much pressure and if I have built up unreasonable expectations. Don't know for certain, but I have been known to speculate.

I still believe that one kiss would rock your world. I still believe that if I held you in my arms you would have to fight not to give in. There is no other reason for you to visit our secret world.

I hope that when you go to sleep you think about that first time together and you remember what once was. And I hope that you understand that in some cases what once was can be...again.

I know things about you that you don't recognize. I understand parts and pieces. I remember how that first time you practically attacked me and threw me down on the bed. Good memories, wonder if we'll add to them.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...