Visibility

What Are You Doing?

What are you doing here? What do you want? Are you just trying to yank my chain. Want to see if you can make me perform tricks. Does it make you feel good to read these posts. Do you like seeing me pour my heart out or do you prefer when I bring out the edge.

Maybe that is what you miss. Maybe you miss the hard ass that you fell in love with. Well, he is still here. Never left, never went away just didn't show that side. But if you want I can. I can be mean. I can be a jerk.

Not really what I want to do, but you like it when I put you in your place. You like it when I tell you to apologize. Traditional roles baby, remember.

Damn universe won't let you just walk away will it. You can try to forget, try to be angry or make up a million excuses but the memories don't go or the attachment.

Woman, you'd feel a lot better beneath me wouldn't you. That is a statement and not a question.

Ok, the LBJ is crowded, got to run.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...