Visibility

Trust

Went to see your family at the zoo the other day so that I could ask them what your story is. Wanted to know what your deal is and why you act so illogical and irrational.

And then I remembered that you are female and it all became clear.

I could talk about how you need to submit. I could talk about how you need a good spanking and a host of other things. They are all true but what I really should do is ignore you because I know that you hate that.

You can feed me all the bullshit about not caring, being done and the other things you say but don't mean. You can tell me all that and I don't believe it because you keep coming back here.

Your presence speaks volumes and tells the story. I know you in ways that you don't know yourself. I see the gray hair interspersed with the black and listen to you rave about politics. Don't tell me that you don't miss talking to me about it along with a million other things or that you don't remember.

I don't like being lied to.

Anyway, I am done with that. Got to deal with my own private hell for a while. Got to set some people straight- too bad you aren't talking or I'd tell you where to go to watch. Some people haven't recognized yet what kind of word storm I can unleash upon them.

Uh oh, testosterone overload. Maybe you'll get lucky and have the chance to help with that. Enough of this, off to battle I go.

See you later Cecilia.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...