Visibility

I Want You Back

June,

I want you back. I want to figure out what is going on. I want to figure out what the hell you are doing and why. You keep coming back to visit here and I keep looking you up too.

It is time to stop fucking around and start fucking.

It is time to figure out what the story is. You are going to sleep with me again. You may not want to admit it to yourself but it is just a matter of time because you are curious as am I.

You want to know what is going on. It is part of why I am working on some stuff.

I'll give you a ride like you haven't had from anyone else in quite some time.

That is not arrogance, it is fact. I know how to touch you in all the right places. I hear you and know more than I share.

It is going to happen. There will be a reunion and union of hearts, minds and body parts.  We'll work the details out and see what is what.

C'mon girly, time to step out and take a chance. Submit and be dominated, loved and adored.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...