Visibility

Memory

Dear June,

Do you remember what I taste like? Do you remember what I smell like? Do you remember what it felt like to be madly in love and to be loved?

Do you remember what it felt like to want to know every part of my body and hear all of my stories. Do you remember when you wanted to go back in time and be my first and have me be yours.

I remember what all of those things and what it was like to have you wrapped around me.

Woman, I want to hook up with you. I want to make love and I want to just dominate you. Think about that crazy feeling and give in.

Give in and give yourself to me. I can make you feel good like no one else can. Take down that fucking wall and let me in.

So much time has been lost and yet so much remains. Let's take it one step at a time. I want to feed you again.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...